Welcome to Hello Kiama, a fresh and uniquely styled retro cottage only moments from Kendalls Beach. Hello Kiama has been sympathetically renovated to make the most of its retro features while offering 4 bedrooms, two living spaces, sunroom, new kitchen with modern appliances and renovated family bathroom.
Built high on the block, Hello Kiama has a patio area that can be accessed via the back stairs with outdoor setting and BBQ. The sloping garden has a lower grassy space for children to run and explore and shaded nooks to enjoy a cool afternoon drink and perhaps relax with a book after a day at the beach.
Hello Kiama is well located within 300 metres from Kendalls Beach and is the ideal beach cottage for a family to enjoy days at the beach and then relax in simple comfort at day’s end
Just a short 1.5 hours drive south of Sydney, the beautiful seaside town of Kiama offers such popular attractions as the Kiama Blowhole, Jamberoo Action Park and Minnamurra Rainforest. Local markets, nearby wineries and walking distance to local restaurants, popular beaches and great fishing spots make the delightful South Coast a wonderful holiday destination.
The Property Features:
• Cute enclosed sunroom at entry to cottage ideal for morning coffees and capturing winter sun
• Cosy living room with polished floorboards, split system air-conditioning
• Smart TV and Wifi
• Keep warm in winter months with wall panel heaters in the loungeroom and family room
• Rustic style dining table seating 8, adjacent to the modernised kitchen
• Freshly renovated kitchen with dishwasher, oven and induction cooktop, Breville coffee machine and microwave
• Bright and airy family room at rear of cottage with TV and Xbox system with games, back stairs leading from family room down
to the garden and outdoor entertaining area with BBQ
• Four spacious bedrooms overall; 3 double bedrooms down the main hallway and one single bedroom with trundle to the rear of
the cottage off the family room
• Modern main bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet
• Downstairs laundry off garage with washing machine, clothes dryer, shower and toilet (external access down back steps)
• Pretty front garden with hedge for privacy and sloping garden at rear with beautiful big shady trees
• Great location only moments to Kendalls Beach at the bottom of the street
• Garage not available to guests
• Bedroom 1: 1 queen
• Bedroom 2: 1 queen
• Bedroom 3: 1 double
• Bedroom 4: 1 single, 1 trundle (please notify us at time of booking if you require trundle bed to be made up)
• 200 m to Kendalls Beach
• 600 m to Jemfish Takeaway, The Brooding Italian, Mannings General Store and Bottle shop
• 750m to Bonaira Native Garden rainforest walk
• 1 km to Surf Beach
• 1.5 km to more cafes & restaurants
• 2 km to Little Blowhole and pick up the Coastal Walk to Gerringong
• 2 km to Shopping centre
• 2.5 km to Kiama Blowhole and Light House
• 7.5 km to Jones Beach
• 9.5 km to Gerringong
• 13 km to Gerroa and Seven Mile Beach
• 16 km to Jamberoo Action Park
• 18 km to Minnamurra Rainforest
• 23 km to historic Berry village
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay. For the comfort of our guests all beds have quilts with full covers, we do not triple sheet.
BYO Beach Towels.
Property Specific Notes:
This property has a steep driveway however there is on-street parking available.
This property is pet friendly. There is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
Wi-fi is offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge, issues will be dealt with ASAP but cannot be guaranteed.
To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
Payment for the booking warrants you and all guests staying will abide by the Code of Conduct for Short Term Rental Accommodation which can be viewed under the Guest Information tab on our website or a link which will be sent to you in your booking confirmation email.
This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
If we had more properties in our management portfolio, we could easily get them booked. Demand is high and supply just can’t keep up. Please send us a message or call us if you would like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-24253
This was a lovely house in a good location close to the beach and close enough to the town for visiting restaurants. The house was very well appointed and very clean. Lovely large garden with secure gates.
This house is in a great location and very pet friendly. I loved that you could walk down to the beach and the local shops in less than 5 minutes and the locals are super friendly :)
This house is in a great location and is always sparkling clean. Lots of towels (not always the case even if you have beds for six people!) and pillows. The house is presented well and has everything you could need for a wonderful stay in Kiama.
Excellent location. Lovely to be so close to the beach you could hear the waves in the distance at night, and then 2 mins to get in the water in the morning. We loved the space and would stay again. Accommodating hosts. Thank you!
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 1
- Trundle Bed x 1
Linen Included - BYO beach towels