Frequently Asked Questions

How do I find the property?

All the information and directions will be emailed to you 1 week prior to your date of arrival. The access code for the key safe at the property will be sent via text at 2:30 pm on the afternoon you are due to check-in.

Do I have to pick up keys to the property?

No, all our properties are fitted with a key safe and you will be given your unique code to access the safe when you have paid in full and on your arrival day.

What time is check in and check out?

Check-in time is 3 pm and check out is 10 am. An earlier check in or late check out may be possible, talk to our team the day before you are due to arrive to find out if you are eligible.

Do you have a minimum night’s stay?

Yes, all our properties have a minimum two-night stay on standard weekends, a minimum 3-night stay on public holidays, 4 nights over Easter, and 5 nights over Christmas/New Year on the Coast.

Is linen provided?

Most of our properties have a full linen service included in the tariff. Each property on the website will say if it is included or BYO linen. Holiday Rental Specialists do provide an option to rent linen at an extra cost. The information is under the Guest Information tab on our website.

What do I need to bring with me?

All our properties are set up as a ‘home from home’ and are equipped accordingly. The properties will have supplies to get you through the first night or two, toilet paper, dishwashing tablets, washing powder, etc. Most properties also have a basic supply of tea, coffee, salt, and pepper. You will need to bring your own food and drink plus personal toiletries.

Is there a Cot and Highchair at the properties?

Cots and Highchairs are supplied at some of our homes.

Can I bring my pet on holiday?

We have many pet-friendly properties that are listed on the website, search by feature, and go to our Pet-Friendly category. A surcharge may be applicable for bringing your pet. Just because a property is Pet Friendly it does not necessarily mean it is fully fenced – please check individual listings or talk to our team to confirm.

If I cancel my booking will I get my money back?

The deposit and booking service fees are non-refundable. We may be able to transfer your booking to a different date or reduce the stay at our discretion. A transfer fee will be applicable. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for the full details.

What is the Bond?

The bond is our security against any damages done to the property during your stay, and any cleaning required above those laid out in the Terms and Conditions. This is refundable providing the conditions of your stay are met and not breached. We will also keep your credit card details on file for up to 14 days after the date of stay to act as the bond, should there be any issues with the way the property is left.

Can I hold my wedding reception at the property?

All wedding venues need to be licensed by the local authorities. Holiday homes are generally not licensed for this purpose. We also have a strict no party policy. Only guests staying at the property can be present.

Can I hold a party at the property?

We have a strict no party policy. Only guests staying at the property can be present.

Can my friends and I make a booking for Schoolies?

Some of our properties do allow Schoolies bookings if you agree to provide a cash bond to be held in
trust and provide ID for guests staying at the property. See our Terms and Conditions for the
full details, it is best to talk to our team on 02 4862 5200 for confirmation.

Is there a maximum number of people who can stay at the properties?

Yes, only the number of people stated on the property website description are permitted to stay at the property.

Can I put a tent in the back garden for extra guests?

Each holiday property is equipped for a specific number of guests. No tents, mattresses, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. See our Terms and Conditions for further detail.

Can I smoke at the property?

All our properties have an internal no smoking policy. If smoking outside, you will need to stand well clear of the windows and ensure you place all butts in the rubbish bin.

What shall I do if something breaks during my stay?

We understand that accidents do happen. Please report all accidents to our office on 02 4862 5200 as soon as possible.

Do I need travel insurance?

Travel insurance is not compulsory, but we recommend you take out domestic insurance to cover you for medical conditions, event cancellations or other situations that may restrict your travel.