Charm, character, style, fireplace and comfort for 9. A plethora of colours from the delightful gardens and views that stop time. Perfect for your trip away with your friends and family to share and create wonderful memories.
Hillview Cottage is a special property that combines the essence of the Southern Highlands with style and comfort.
The Property Features:
• Modern entertainers kitchen with microwave oven,
• Nespresso coffee machine, wine fridge, large range cooker and servery windows to the alfresco dining area
• Undercover outdoor dining and sitting area with BBQ and wonderful garden views
• 4 Flat screen Smart TVs with Netflix
• Grand dining table great for dinner parties and conversation
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Cheminees Philippe fireplace in the sitting room perfect for cool Highlands nights
• Small library/study with a selection of books ideal for relaxing for your enjoyment
• Three bathrooms with a large soaking tub for 2 in the main bathroom
• Charming wrap-around verandahs
• Beautiful gardens, distant views and a comfortable stroll to town
• Strictly no pets
• Complimentary highchair
Perfectly located to the vibrant eateries and boutique shops of Bowral, wineries, country markets, art galleries open gardens and somewhere wonderful to stay while you are attending a celebration or event in the Highlands. Hillview Cottage invites you to add to your memories book your stay today.
*The jets on the spa bath do not function and it is to be used as a regular bath tub.*
• Bedroom 1: king
• Bedroom 2: queen
• Bedroom 3: king (can be made up as 2 singles- please advise upon booking)
• Bedroom 4: queen
• Bedroom 5: king single
• 1 km to Bowral town centre
• 2 km to Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
• 3 km to Bowral Golf Course
• 3 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 4 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 5 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 7 km to Bong Bong Racetrack
• 9 km to Bendooley Estate
• 10 km to Berrima
• 118 km (90 mins) to Sydney
• 175 km (120mins) to Canberra
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay. For the comfort of our guests all beds have quilts with full covers, we do not triple sheet.
Property Specific Notes:
Pets are NOT welcome at this property.
Wi-fi is offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge issues will be dealt with ASAP but cannot be guaranteed.
To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
Payment for the booking warrants you and all guests staying will abide by the Code of Conduct for Short Term Rental Accommodation which can be viewed under the Guest Information tab on our website or a link which will be sent to you in your booking confirmation email.
This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
If we had more properties in our management portfolio we could easily get them booked. Demand is high and supply just can’t keep up. Please send us a message or call us if you would like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-21589
The house and gardens are beautiful and there were some lovely touches made to make us feel at home. The location is very convenient and has a great outlook. Very private and still good access to amenities.
Great location, spacious and very comfortable with a full range of amenities. Definitely recommend.
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 1