Welcome to Sage Manor – the perfect manor house for family getaways, corporate and executive planning day/s and wellness retreat groups. Mid-week Tuesday - Thursday specials available, speak to us today about rates and availability.
Sage Manor is a wonderful spacious house with plenty of room for friends and family to relax or to explore the beauty of Bowral. This 6 bedroom house features a warm and inviting entry, formal dining room (seating up to 16), informal dining, large kitchen and a cosy slow combustion fire for those cool evenings. Light-filled sunroom with cosy armchairs, day bed and magnificent surrounding garden view. A heritage style library for the book worms or just a peaceful nook to relax. The northern end of the Manor is the conservatory style space, sun-filled and ideal for reading, team meetings, relaxing, yoga/meditation or just taking in the lush garden aspects. This property has charm with a classic feel, but a warm relaxed coming-home atmosphere.
Sage Manor is situated in a private leafy enclave at the base of Mount Gibraltar with outlooks onto beautiful formal gardens along with spectacular deciduous mature trees. Wrapped in a multitude of outdoor verandas and patios to enjoy leisurely breakfasts, lunches or BBQ dinners with friends. Kids can run and explore in the garden while the adults can simply relax and enjoy the serenity.
With stunning established trees including huge gum trees, weeping cherry trees, magnolias, rhododendrons, camellias, roses, hellebores and tulips in season, Sage Manor truly is a beautiful garden setting to enjoy. If you are a hiker/walker the national park trails are a stone’s throw away.
The Property Features
• 6 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms and additional powder room off kitchen
• 3 bedrooms are garden facing with direct access to the outdoor verandas
• Well located, only 4 minutes to town
• Brand new executive hotel premium quality beds
• Free Wi-Fi, and smart TV including Netflix for movie nights
• Luxurious linen & towelling for each guest
• Ducted heating and cooling along with five split system air-conditioners to keep every wing of the house at a comfortable
temperature all year around
• Slow combustion fireplace
• Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and two ovens (large and small)
• Formal custom-built dining table with seating for up to18, ideal for special occasion dinner parties.
• Spacious living areas including large conservatory style room and open plan kitchen and living spaces
• Huge first floor loft suite with king bed and two king singles, ensuite and stunning leafy views across the Bowral
• Laundry with washing machine and dryer, ironing board and iron, large upright freezer.
• Front deck with outdoor setting off kitchen, ideal for entertaining and wonderful leafy aspect
• Open plan kitchen and living areas with plush lounges and exquisite high back formal chairs
• Stunning established gardens with numerous seating areas, paths to explore with shady nooks
• Rear wrap-around veranda with beautiful garden aspects, deck off the conservatory with outdoor setting and garden
Sage Manor is ideally located only 4 minutes from town. Accessing cafes, antique shops, boutiques, farmer’s markets, great restaurants and art galleries not to mention quality golf courses, day spas, wineries and beautiful country drives. Sage Manor is located close by to Gibraltar Resort, Peppers Craigieburn, Centennial Vineyards, Hopewood and Bendooley.
This is the ideal home to get lost in tranquility and peacefulness, perfect to host a family gathering or special birthdays (please note: no extra guests, just those staying at the property). If you are preparing for your big day, the lighting at Sage Manor is perfect for getting ready.
• Bedroom 1 (Loft): Large quad room 4 x king single beds or 2 x king beds
• Bedroom 2: 2 x king single beds or 1 x king bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 x king single beds or 1 x king bed
• Bedroom 4: 2 x king single beds or 1 x king bed
• Bedroom 5: 3 x king single beds or 1 x king and 1 x king single
• Bedroom 6: 1 x king single
Please advise at time of booking if you require beds to be made as a king or 2 singles to avoid bed making charges.
• 550m to Cherry Tree Walk
• 700m to Bowral Swimming Centre
• 1.5km to Bowral main street
• 2km to Bradman Museum
• 3km to Gibraltar Resort
• 3km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 4km to Hopewood House
• 5km to Centennial Vineyards
• 8km to Bendooley Estate, Berrima
• 40 mins to Kangaroo Valley
• 1 hour to the coast (Kiama)
All luxury linen including plush bath sheets are supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. For the comfort of our guests all brand new beds have luxury down quilts and electric blankets for those cool winter evenings. Note: we do not triple sheet. Where possible organic linen is supplied.
Property Specific Notes
Pets are NOT welcome at this property.
Wi-fi is offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge issues will be dealt with ASAP but cannot be guaranteed.
To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort without prior approval from owners.
Payment for the booking warrants you and all guests staying will abide by the Code of Conduct for Short Term Rental Accommodation which can be viewed under the Guest Information tab on our website or a link which will be sent to you in your booking confirmation email.
This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
If we had more properties in our management portfolio, we could easily get them booked. Demand is high and supply just can’t keep up. Please send us a message or call us if you would like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-21777
- King Bed x 2
- King Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- King Single x 1
- King Single x 1