Be greeted by a touch of Provence in the heart of the highlands. Surrounded by leafy gardens secluded enough to feel at ease, yet close enough to town to explore the local shops and all the highlands have to offer.
The moment you arrive at this authentically inspired French home in the heart of Burradoo, you instantly feel you could be in the French countryside. From the stunning timber window shutters and the old farmhouse doors to the exquisite furnishings and beautiful décor, the ambience is real, warm, comfortable and inviting. No expense has been spared with your own private wing being custom furnished, set up and prepared for your stay.
At Saint Eloi, le jardin all the furnishings, crockery and bits and pieces are in keeping with the theme yet complemented by modern conveniences such as an oven, dishwasher, microwave, large screen TV, Wifi and shared laundry facilities. There is a pretty courtyard area designated for your private outdoor entertaining and relaxation.
Saint Eloi, le jardin can be booked on its own or together with Saint Eloi, La Maison to cater for up to 16 guests. Please see separate listing for Saint Eloi, la grande maison for information on combined private group accommodation. Please use the separate listings to book just one of the houses or enquire through this website about the house you are interested in.
Only a short 2-minute drive into Bowral where you will find a mix of eclectic boutique shops, cafes and restaurants alongside galleries, Bradman Oval, Museum and the International Cricket Hall of Fame and Corbett Gardens. It is also a short drive to the Bowral Golf Club and the Bowral Country club and wedding venues along Centennial Drive including Centennial Vineyards and Gibraltar Resort.
The property features:
• Exquisite French provincial furnishings
• Hydronic heating and Air conditioning
• Fully equipped kitchen with Dishwasher and microwave
• Pretty dining/lounge room with garden views
• Large flat screen smart TV with Netflix
• Four Bedrooms and two bathrooms, one ensuite and one with bathtub
• Courtyard area for private outdoor entertaining and BBQ
• High chair and portacot (BYO Linen)
• Bedroom 1: Queen
• Bedroom 2: Queen
• Bedroom 3: Queen
• Bedroom 4: 2 singles
• 3 km to Bowral town centre
• 6 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 6 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 8 km to Mittagong
• 12 km to Bendooley Estate
• 12 km to Berrima
• 10 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 12 km to Sutton Forest
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. For the comfort of our guests all beds have quilts with full covers, we do not triple sheet. BYO linen for complimentary travel cot.
Property Specific Notes:
• There are multiple dwellings on this property. There is an adjoining wall with the lower house next door. You have private entry into your own fully self-contained area and will be afforded the utmost privacy during your stay. You have a courtyard area with an outdoor setting to enjoy but we ask that you do not access the other parts of the yard which are utilised by the people occupying the other house. The owners live on-site in a separate dwelling and will afford you the utmost privacy.
• Pets are NOT welcome at this property.
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
• This property will consider bookings for ”Schoolies”, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us, a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable. Other conditions apply 7 days prior to the stay.
• Payment for the booking warrants you and all guests staying will abide by the Code of Conduct for Short Term Rental Accommodation which can be viewed under the Guest Information tab on our website or a link which will be sent to you in your booking confirmation email.
• Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
• The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
• If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
• This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• If we had more properties in our management portfolio we could easily get them booked. Demand is high and supply just can’t keep up. Please send us a message or call us if you would like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-19908-1
A wonderfully rustic vibe in a beautiful location. Would definitely visit again!
Saint Eloi – le jardin
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2