Take advantage of our SPECIAL OFFERS:
Stay 2, receive the 3rd night free – weekends only
25% off midweek pricing
Lazy Sunday late checkout
The offers start now until July 31, 2022 (check-in date should be before July 31, 2022). Contact our team to redeem one of the offers! DISCLAIMER: One promo per booking only. Lazy Sunday checkout offer is not available if there is a subsequent booking. Terms and Conditions and Booking Fees apply.
The Nest is an ideal holiday house to make unforgettable memories for the whole family. This beautiful home, located in the heart of Kiama, is excellent for families wanting to explore the area.
Within walking distance to Kiama’s vibrant café and restaurant lined main street, ‘The Nest’ provides the perfect home away from home. A South Coast holiday is never complete without exploring the beautiful beaches of Kiama. The Nest is only a 5 minute drive, or a leisurely 20 minute walk to Kiama’s patrolled Surf Beach. It is also a seven minute walk to Bombo beach.
The outdoor balcony provides a relaxed space to enjoy reading a book, or fire up the BBQ and dine alfresco while enjoying distant ocean and mountain views.
With its quiet cul-de-sac location “The Nest” is a light and airy updated home with plenty of space for everyone with its flexible floorplan. There are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom on the main floor plus an additional 4th bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and games space downstairs - the ideal teen retreat. Boogie boards, flippers, beach toys, kids' puzzles and games, and books for all ages are provided for guests to use to make the most of their stay at The Nest.
The Property Features
• Balcony with BBQ and table & chairs
• Smart TV & WI-FI
• Walking distance to shops, cafes & restaurants
• Modern kitchen equipped with large oven, microwave & dishwasher
• Additional powder room upstairs
• Split system air-conditioning in upstairs living area
• Balcony off one upstairs bedroom
• Short drive to beaches (20min walk to Surf Beach and 7min walk to Bombo beach)
• Ceiling fans in living & dining space and two bedrooms, and portable pedal fan
• Heating unit in living & dining space and portable heaters
• Office/study desk & chair for those who need to continue working whilst on holiday
• Complimentary highchair, stroller and portacot for guest use (please BYO cot linen)
• Laundry facilities - washing machine, clothes airer and outside dedicated clothes line.
For your convenience and for guests to use there are:
Clothes line and airer
Boogie Boards, flippers, puzzles, children's games and toys
Novels and children's books
The Nest is in proximity to a range of Kiama’s main attractions including Kiama’s lighthouse, coastal walk and blowhole. Enjoy Kiama's warm weather exploring local beaches, walking tracks, shops and cafes or take a day trip into one of Kiama's neighbouring towns for a change of scenery.
Enjoy your next coastal family holiday in the beautiful town of Kiama! Book The Nest now!
• Bedroom 1: 1 queen
• Bedroom 2: 1 queen
• Bedroom 3: 1 single bunk bed
• Bedroom 4: 1 double
• 300m to Kiama Village and shops
• 650m to Black Beach
• 850m to Bombo Beach
• 1.2 km The Continental Pool
• 1.4 km to Kiama Surf Beach & Coronation Park
• 1.4 km to the Kiama to Gerringong coastal walk
• 1.6 km to Kiama Lighthouse & Kiama Rock Pool
• 1.7 km to Kiama Blowhole
• 2.5 km to Kendalls Beach
• 10 km to Gerringong
• 13 km to Jamberoo Action Park
• 16 km to Seven Mile Beach - Gerroa
• 23 km to Historic Berry village
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO Beach Towels.
Property Specific Notes
Please note this property has a steep driveway.
Pets are NOT welcome at this property.
Wi-fi is offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge issues will be dealt with ASAP but cannot be guaranteed.
Payment for the booking warrants you and all guests staying will abide by the Code of Conduct for Short Term Rental Accommodation which can be viewed under the Guest Information tab on our website or a link which will be sent to you in your booking confirmation email.
This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
If we had more properties in our management portfolio, we could easily get them booked. Demand is high and supply just can’t keep up. Please send us a message or call us if you would like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-11017-1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
Linen Included - BYO beach towels