At Holiday Rental Specialists, our aim is to always exceed your expectations and to get things right, on time, every time. We also recognise that sometimes mistakes can happen and we get things wrong. Telling us you are unhappy is our opportunity to put things right and to learn from our mistakes so we can improve the products and services we offer in the future.
We will always aim to:
• Acknowledge your complaint promptly
• Resolve your complaint at the earliest opportunity
• Communicate our decisions clearly and fairly and let you know what you can do if you are still unhappy
• Learn from our mistakes to improve the services and products we offer
If you are currently staying in a property
Please refer to the complaint policy located in our Guest Information Folder. We must be given the opportunity to redress issues during your stay before compensation or refunds can be considered.
Our local offices are open Monday to Saturday 9am – 5pm and our out-of-hours customer support is available 24/7 to assist with urgent issues. Tel: 02 4862 5200
If you wish to make a complaint you can do so by:
• Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Writing to us at Holiday Rental Specialists, PO Box 2533, Bowral, 2576 NSW
How our complaint process works
- We will resolve your complaint as soon as possible, normally within three to five business days, at which point we will send you confirmation in writing that your complaint has been resolved.
- On occasion, we may require more time to resolve your complaint in which case we will send you an acknowledgment email telling you when we hope to reach a decision. We will then continue to keep you updated on our progress.
- All complaints should be directed to our dedicated customer service department, either through our designated contact channels or in person at one of our local offices.
- Once a resolution has been agreed we will write to you with our complaint decision (this is called a final response), it will either be to:
- Uphold your complaint, telling you why and what action we intend to carry out to put this right for you, or;
- If we do not uphold your complaint, we will explain our reasons for our decision.
We appreciate customer feedback and treat all customers respectfully, addressing concerns constructively. Negative review threats won’t deter us from compromising our integrity or values. Our commitment to excellence will be evident through satisfied customer testimonials.
If at the end of the process, you remain dissatisfied, you may contact Fair Trading who can be reached via https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/ or you can write to them at NSW Fair Trading, PO Box 972, Parramatta 2124Email Us